Our Brazilian lace front wigs are made of 100% unprocessed human hair. The wigs are heat friendly and soft. The wigs don’t tangle or shed. It can be styled with heat for example straighteners, curling tongs and blow dryers. Because it is human hair it can be dyed and cut, but should be done by a professional stylist. With proper care the wigs lasts up to 12 months.
– Before washing, gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush (Tangle teezer brush). For wigs with a tight curl, don’t brush, use fingers and gently remove tangles.
– Use a mild shampoo. In a sink or basin, add a small amount of shampoo to lukewarm water. Turn wig inside out and immerse. Gently swirl and let soak for approximately 5 minutes.
– Rinse the wig gently in lukewarm water until all of the shampoo is removed. Rinse twice.
– Gently apply conditioner through the wig and leave on for 2 minutes to allow it to penetrate the hair.
– Rinse the wig gently in lukewarm water until all of the conditioner is removed.
– Wrap the wig in a towel and gently pat out excess water. Don’t wring the hair.
– Place clean wig on a wig stand and allow to air dry thoroughly before brushing or combing. Don’t allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.