This lace front wig is made of Kanekalon Futura Fiber. These wigs are extremely popular in America and worn by Hollywood celebs. The wigs are heat friendly, very soft, natural looking and versatile like human hair. It can be styled with straighteners and curling tongs up to 191°C. Because the wigs are so soft and versatile, they hold curls well, giving it longer curl retention. The fibre is flame retardant, so it will not catch fire if exposed to flames. The wigs come in different colours, including ombre and 2-tone.
– Kanekalon Futura hair cannot be coloured or cut.
– Use heat styling appliances up to 191 degrees.
– Always de-tangle the hair with a Tangle Teezer soft bristle brush before washing it. Never pull the hair.
– Only use cool water and very little, mild shampoo when washing. Immerse the hair in a basin filled with water for no longer than 5 minutes. Hot water will damage the hair.
– Never twist, rub or wring the hair when washing and drying.
– To dry, place the hair between 2 dry towels. Never put the hair in direct sunlight.
– Once the hair is dry, comb it into the desired style with a Tangle Teezer brush. Hair with curls or waves, style with your hands instead of a brush.
– Store the hair on a hair wig stand.